Goldleaf Surety together with CliftonLarsonAllen is hosting a construction seminar in St. Cloud, Minnesota on January 20, 2015. Presenters will be Nick Nielsen, Principal with CliftonLarsonAllen; Jack Anderson, President of Goldleaf Surety; and Aaron Dean, Partner with Best & Flanagan.
The agenda will include the following topics:
- Deferred taxes relating to pass through entities
- Financial benchmarks from a surety prospective
- Keys to maintaining a good surety relationship
- Minnesota’s new Responsible Contractor Law, effective 1/1/2015
- Ominous clauses in construction contracts
- Tips on how to get paid for your work
Also watch for more information on our upcoming Contractor’s Seminar in Omaha, Nebraska on March 10, 2015.
If you would like more information or are interested in joining us for either of these seminars, please contact Goldleaf Surety Services at 1-888-294-6747.