- Jack Anderson, President of Goldleaf Surety. Jack spoke on how contractors can maintain good surety credit.
- Nick Nielsen, CPA and Principal with CliftonLarsonAllen. Nick addressed deferred tax treatment in pass through entities.
- Jon Weston, CPA and Manager with CliftonLarsonAllen. Jon explained CliftonLarsonAllen’s construction industry benchmarking and its uses.
- Bob Sniegowski, Principal and Construction Operations Consultant with CliftonLarsonAllen. Bob discussed technology issues and technology’s role in the company’s business environment.
- Aaron Dean, Partner with the law firm Moss & Barnett covered several topics including Minnesota’s new “Responsible Contractor” Act; Federal OSHA and state regulations; and troublesome contract clauses.
Over the next several blog posts, we will look at some of these topics in more detail.
Goldleaf Surety would like to thank all of our presenters for another excellent seminar! We would also like to thank our contractors who took time from their busy schedules to attend the seminar this year!