Presenters will be attorneys David Dewick and Nicholas Linz from the law firm of Hager, Dewick & Zuengler in Green Bay. Dave has extensive experience on a wide range of complex business and real estate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, formation and capitalization of business entities, buy/sell agreements, strategic planning, and general counsel matters. Nick assists his clients in a wide range of business and civil litigation needs including employment matters, contracts, residential and commercial real estate matters, easements and commercial tax disputes.
The agenda will include the following:
- Legal Tips for Getting Paid
- How to Use the Legal System to get Paid
- Filing and Enforcement of Construction Liens
- Release of Construction Liens
- Important Contract Terms Regarding Payment
- Oft Negotiated Contract Terms
- Incorporation of Owner/General Contractor’s Contract
- Change Orders/Delays
- Damages/Dispute Resolution/Remedies
- Limitation of Liability
Registration begins at 8:00 am, and the seminar will be held from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm with lunch to follow.
If you would like more information or are interested in joining us this free seminar, please contact Goldleaf Surety Services at 1-888-294-6747.