Goldleaf Surety’s President Jack Anderson will be part of the Succession Planning Panel hosted by the Minnesota Subcontractors Association (MSA) on Wednesday, May 11th. The program is being held at the Radisson Hotel in Roseville, Minnesota.
The panel, composed of Jack Anderson; Tom Hubler owner of Hubler for Business Families; David Levi, Senior Managing Director of CBIZ MHM, LLC; and Dave Senger, business law counselor and estate planning legal advisor with Moss & Bennett will provide participants with information on the most complicated and important decisions involving changes in the ownership and management of their businesses.
Topics will include:
- Identifying your succession objectives
- Financial considerations – including business evaluation, financing the transition, tax minimization & wealth preservation
- Ongoing bonding capability
- Legal – ownership transfer alternative
- Management and leadership – authority transfer & leadership development
- Family planning – preserving relationships while working for ongoing success
This seminar will present a unique opportunity for company owners to learn the importance of planning to attain success with their succession plans and creating their legacy.